[ SHOWGSD-L ] Audrey Marsh Christmas Wishes

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:04:51 -0800

I just got off the telephone with Audrey Marsh of Elvaston Shepherds and she
asked me to wish all her dear friends in the German Shepherd Dog world
Best Christmas Holiday Wishes for a great Christmas and Happy New Year.
Audrey just passed another intesnse physical and is still cancer free and doing
great....enjoying her dogs and planning next years garden.....but like so many
of us just too busy and too far behind to send out Christmas cards.
MERRY CHRISTMAS from Audrey Marsh!!!!!!!!!!
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com