[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Another Conditional Class with Value

  • From: PlushPuppyOhio <plushpuppyohio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

Actually.... not that details matter.... but another memory.

The Columbus National was my first National ever.   We showed our Bull son,
Yankee... who won the Conditional Class, and I got to take him back in for Best
of Breed (since everyone else was booked).  Talk about being nervous!

CH JDM's Yankee-Run of Tanglewood (OFA'd excellent), has produced some pretty
awesome dogs one of whom was our BIM Ch. Bee Gee's MeMe of Angel  (who Jeff
recently posted has unfortunately passed away).

I think the National you mentioned was St Louis wasnt it?  I seem to remember
something like that happening!

Sean

LEWIEB@xxxxxxx wrote:
One more comment about the Conditional Class. Some years there were not many
entered in the class but of course the year (Columbus National) that I
decided to enter and handle Brooks, later to become CH Carousel Farms Brooks
OFA H&E
there were 14 or 16 in the class, many had professional handlers on the dogs.
The winner of the class was owned and shown by Miguel and I remember this
fine looking dog picking up and carrying the cone placed in the ring to keep us
from cutting the ring. The dog was good, he had value and he made us all
smile.

And you know what, that is what this dog game is all about, having fun with
our dogs and making us smile.

Lew
POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original