[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Amateurs and pets

  • From: "Patricia Pomeroy" <padala1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:22:54 -0700

This is  a wonderful idea.  I remember one funmatch that Dave did a lot of
judging at along with our book keeper Don.  This was a large funmatch.  They
draw at least 500 entries every year.  They have agility,
obedience,conformation, and juniors. That year they decided to offer senior
handling. We figured it wouldn't draw that many people.  Were we wrong or
what.  We had over 100 entries.  They had to open up the other 4 rings that
were coneected.

Samantha

Padala German Shepherds
Patty Pomeroy, Dave Huff, Samantha Rosenthal
www.geocities.com/padalakennels