[ SHOWGSD-L ] Airlines

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:16:50 -0400

I just picked up my 3+ month old Cavalier from the UK last night at Delta cargo
and he popped out like he went for a short ride.  He went from Manchester,
England to Atlanta then Atlanta to Philadelphia.  Delta called me when he got
to cargo to let me know he was here as he arrived earlier (2 hours) than what
was expected.  The lady at cargo asked me what his name was and said he was
fine and of course beautiful.  I have had a few times in the past when I would
fly dogs and I guess I have been lucky, but they have all been good experiences
whether flying with them or them going it alone.  I think temperature is the
biggest problem and included with my paper work was a time period listing the
temperatures in Atlanta and another listing the temperature in Philadelphia.
Of course I was a nervous wreck the whole time, but it did work out.  Gloria,
SINCA GS