[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AKC's Latest Move

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 16:43:17 EDT

O.K.   The Board, Legislation, Public, Clubs....All those places now have
received my email.   won't do any good, probably, but if enough of us do
it?????????
The most recent list of National Clubs opposing PAWS is now over 55%.   That
along with local, state, national and regional clubs, affiliates, etc. is
becoming an amazing number.

However HOWEVER!   I just went into a local email list and saw several emails
that were disappointing.   After all the posting, all the emails, these
locals were discussing how to "alter" the bill by getting to the subcommittees
and
getting members to write in proper language.   Other posts talked about the
bill as a done deal and were asking if they qualified in one place or another.

And simply not understanding the writing on the wall.    I'm back to them and
will attempt clarification.   :-(

Stormy
In a message dated 8/5/05 2:18:51 PM, rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> AKC Legislative division...the AKC Board...damn girl...any one that will
> listen.
>

>  The "canned response" is it our practice to keep people at our site and not
> offer links. NOT Until a few days ago those links were intact on 2 different
> sections of the site. Go to www.AKC.org and let your fingers do the walking.
>

>  Paul

www.FairhopeGSD.com