[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC and SPAM

  • From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 19:15:21 EDT

I just registered my puppies online with AKC the other day and I have been
getting spam from PetPartners or something trying to sell insurance.  So AKC
does not have a privacy policy?  Does anyone know what kind of a kick-back they
get for our names and addresses for insurance companies and Oreck, etc?  Is AKC
having some kind of financial crisis that they are selling us out in more
ways than one?  (re: PAWS)
Jamie