[ SHOWGSD-L ] AKC<> Normal, IL- AKC Breeder's Town Hall Meeting

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:41:43 -0700

Permission to crosspost.
Below received from AKC. Please forward on to AKC breeders in IL and
neighboring states.
Stacy informs me that Legislation issues will be one of the topics
discussed.
Margo Milde
From: "Stacy Mason" <srm@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Normal, IL AKC Town Hall meeting
Monday, May 24, 2010 1:12 PM

The American Kennel Club and Royal Canin are pleased to invite you to
join us for an AKC Breeder's Town Hall Meeting in Normal, IL, on
Thursday June 10, 2010. Please find all meeting details below.

Learn More About AKC Breeder Programs
The meeting will offer you an opportunity to meet face-to-face with
AKC staff to answer any questions you may have, as well as sharing
your concerns. We want to keep you involved as we move forward with
new ideas and initiatives for our breeders, making the AKC the best
registry of choice. By attending this meeting you will learn more
about AKC Breeder Relations and how the AKC works to protect you, your
dog ownership rights and your breeding rights. You will also find out
about our money saving programs designed just for you, and so much more.

Educational Opportunity Provided by Royal Canin
One of Royal Canin's primary goals is keeping breeders informed on the
latest health topics, resulting in well-being and longevity for our
canines. Royal Canin will give one of their many educational
presentations that range in topics from Nutrition to Reproduction.
Both the AKC and Royal Canin are premier leaders in the pet industry;
together we want to help you become the best breeder possible.
AKC Town Hall Meeting
Date: Thursday, June 10, 2010
Time: 6:00 PM ? 9:00 PM
Sign in: 5:30 PM
Location: Bloomington-Norma Marriott
201 Broadway Ave
Normal, IL 61761
309-862-9000

Dinner and refreshments will be provided. Please note: there is a
limit of only 50 attendees. Reserve your spot today:
? By replying to this email, or
? By calling 1-800-252-5545, PIN 74777
Now is a time of change at the AKC, come be a part of it!

Sincerely,

Stacy Mason

This email was sent to you as a valued customer of the American Kennel
Club.
Please read AKC's Privacy Statement.

Find answers to commonly asked questions.

Click here to unsubscribe.

Our website address is: www.akc.org

Our mailing address is:
American Kennel Club