[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: AIN'T THAT A SHAME

  • From: "Steve Grainger" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Barbara Galasso" <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:00:40 -0500

Ain't it a shame that no one ever has any good observations about our
breed...the GSDCA..its members..the Board...Specialty shows..dogs in
general...thank goodness we now have soaring gas prices to add to the never
ending list of complaints. ..Ain't it a shame that complaining has become
an epidemic for which there seems to be no cure.C.Grainger