[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ADMIN - MARGY REPLIES

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:45:03 -0500

In your post (see Below) you say that you are not suing the PC but then turn a
round and say the PC had to be a defendant.? Being a defendant means you are
suing them.?

? I don't know you and I am not up on everything that went on and still don't
need to be.? The PC's insurance paying the settlement does not make them not
sued.? Our premiums will sky rocket if the PC loses.? Unless you have an
agreement to reimburse the parent club for any damages this suit causes, YES
you are indeed suing the parent club.

?? This is like being in an auto accident and you sue the other person, well
the insurance company is going to pay but you are still suing the other driver.

?

? If you feel that you have been injured by the?PC via its representatives be
my guest to sue and let the courts straighten it out but don't declare that you
are not suing the PC because the insurance company will pay the bill.

?

? Again I will say I don't know you one way or the other so I certainly don't
dislike you. I also don't know the other people you mentioned in the suit.? I
am just trying to make the point that indeed by your own words you are suing
the PC.? If that is what you need to do BE MY GUEST that is what the courts do,
straighten out differences of opinion and award damages if they are warranted.

?

Glenn

Shaden Shepherds

?

?

Unfortunately, the issues relating to the lawsuit are complicated -

while

the Club needs to be a Defendant for legal reasons I won't go into

here, it

is not just against the Club - it is against the individuals on the

Board

and the parliamentarian who were responsible for, and misled the

other Board

members into the wrongdoing that occurred.? It is not, never has

been, any

objective of mine to do harm to the GSDCA.? Unfortunately the

GSDCA is in

many ways a victim of these same people.? In addition, the Club

has

insurance, which would be responsible for the cost and resolution of

litigation.

More new features than ever.  Check out the new AIM(R) Mail ! -
http://webmail.aim.com