[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A normal Monday in Ohio

  • From: Birgit Rhoads <wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 09:25:32 -0400

Oh Dear! That's not good. We have had wonderful weather up here in NE Ohio.
Been dry CA temps for a week and we are in need of rain up here. Right now at
9:30 a.m. it is warm and sunny. Rain should come in this afternoon.

Hopefully the storm will pass by ring time.

Birgit Rhoads
Woodland
Hudson Oh
wdlnd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.woodlandpwc.com

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.