[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A group effort

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:55:50 -0400

This would be more specific as the dogs are already chosen and not arbitrary
like 'who is a great'. Seems like the questions could be decided on by a few
(SMALL committee), and the owner/breeder contacted for pictures and they might
want to add something personal about the dog. Feed all this information in to
ONE or possibly two person(s) who could put it together. Should work.
Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad

On Jul 20, 2015, at 10:45 AM, Evan Ginsburg (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx"
for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This takes me back to my project to interview and video tape the "Giants of
The Breed". I was committed to doing it myself, traveling at my cost, and
putting it together.

Then when others decided to get involved, and someone else wanted different
"Giants" and then wanted to take it over, and involve the board, I backed off.