[ SHOWGSD-L ] A group effort

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:45:08 -0400

This takes me back to my project to interview and video tape the "Giants of The
Breed". I was committed to doing it myself, traveling at my cost, and putting
it together.

Then when others decided to get involved, and someone else wanted different
"Giants" and then wanted to take it over, and involve the board, I backed off.

It never got done.

I advice is either do it yourself, or don't do it. Asking for others to
volunteer is just asking to not get it done. As soon as you form a committee,
it is doomed.

There was a CD years ago with a number of years of Grand Victors and Grand
Victrixs. I think it was ten. I just remember seeing myself in the ring.

I think Carmen put it together. I need to go look for it again.

Evan