[ SHOWGSD-L ] A candid view of 2005

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 18:34:56 EST

I can't believe the year is almost out.  And as far as I am concerned,  not a
moment too soon.

We have suffered many loses and faced many challenges as persons, as
families, as friends, as a group and as a nation.

Pets that have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.

Spouses, relatives and friends that have passed away.....too many and too
painful....

But we can always look back and see that there are those whose life  were
affected far more than ours:

-The Tsunami Victims
-The people living in war zones all over the world
-The people dying of starvation and aids all over the world
-The Americans affected by flooding, fires and hurricanes.
-Those whose families are affected by divorce and cancer.

So, when I considered all these factors, I find I am a very lucky  person.

-I still have a dog who adores me (and I him).
-My children are healthy and successful.
-My husband scared me with a trip to the hospital on Christmas eve, but he
is now home.
-I have learned once more how wonderful is to have good friends.
-I loved going to the National and will continue doing so, knowing that the
length of the National is as important as getting to it.  I trust the new
board will address both issues.

I have so many blessings that to mention them all may come across as rude,
so I am just going to say thank you God for all my blessing.  I will  continue
to help those I can, and pray for those I can't personally  assist.

So, as we say good bye to 2005 ( and not a moment too soon), I am welcoming
2006 and all the hopes and plans I have for the New Year.

Oh.............and, I don't have to pay CASH for anything........and around
here TJ is the BOSS....LOL

Let's plan on many shows and many celebrations.

Happy New Year to you all.

Ileana