[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: A base to work from

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Threese Clark <chcohosh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 08:28:19 -0400

I see your e-mail was just sent to me - do you have any idea of how to solve
this problem, or perhaps you do not see a problem ?  I really don't
understand . . . I have no solution to the "problem" as I see it - it is
many times "human nature" to put up a judge's dog, or the person that got
you the assignment, etc.   Once, years ago when I first judged a match, a
judge came with her puppies - what a dilemma !!!

Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com