[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: 2007 National Ft. Collins We did it :O)

  • From: GreyPines@xxxxxxx
  • To: beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:15:35 EDT

Beth:
It was we who were priveledged to visit you superb area.
The two clubs working together was an outstanding display of teamwork and
co-operation.
The show facility is one of the best I have seen since joining the board 4
1/2 years ago. The staff at Budweiser Events Center / The Ranch were truly
professional in every aspect of our visit. I was impressed with their facility
layout, cleanleness, accoutments (wash racks, stall capabilities etc.) and also
 their very competitive pricing.
The hospitality was perfect.
I'm sure that 2007 will be a great National because your combined clubs  will
help the Parent club make it happen.
Thank you for making this a most enjoyable visit.
Warm Regards
Bill
_Bill Pfeiffer, GSDCA  Treasurer & I-Net Committee Chair (919-781-4955)_
(http://www.gsdca.org/Noframes/officers.html)

In a message dated 7/31/2005 11:44:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
beth0024@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The  Rocky Mountain German Shepherd Dog Club is so excited to have been
chosen  to host the 2007 National in Ft. Collins Colorado for the year  2007.
Our  show week will start Oct. 15th.  The weather will be  perfect and the
dogs will be giddy.  German Shepherds in nice cool  weather.  You have got to
love it.

The members of the Rocky Mt.  club want to say what a wonderful opportunity
it was to host the GSDCA  board members and to present to them our fantastic
show site that was  approved for the 2007 National.

We were so very excited along with the  City of Ft. Collins to present The
Budweiser Ranch as the site for  the  2007 National.  Check it  out!
http://www.co.larimer.co.us/theranch/

Many thanks to the GSDCA  board who came to our site visit and following
board meeting.  We  loved you all being here.  We enjoyed the process and we
truly enjoyed  the outcome.  Please go and see your board at the next board
meeting  if you can.

Please Keep Our Address In Your Favorites
Beth  Reynolds
VP Rocky Mt. GSD  Club
www.rmgsdc.org

POST  is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://www.showgsd.org