[SeniorTech] Research articles on Coconut Oil Benefits

  • From: GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx
  • To: SeniorTech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 13:33:39 -0400 (EDT)

I am glad to know the mail I sent came through OK.

I just found another page I had with several different articles  of
research on Coconut Oil.  Some refers to Diabetes and some to  Alzeheimers,
along
with other things.....

_******ARTICLES and  RESEARCH on Coconut Oil Health Benefits_
(http://www.coconutoil.com/research.htm)

This is a Pdf article by Dr. Newport written in 2008 re he husbands
case....

_***Pdf  article on Dr's husband...How Coconut Oil Helps Alzeheimer'
Disease_ (http://coconutoil.com/AlzheimersDiseaseDrMaryNewport.pdf)

I don't think Big Pharma or traditional medicine will do research on
Coconut Oil, as they would not make any money from it.  The best thing to  do
is
to just incorporate it into your daily diet and enjoy the many benefits
without the side effects of prescription medications.

Ginny