[sendcard] sendcard 3.2.0RC3 released

  • From: Sendcard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 16:19:48 +0100

Hi,

In what's hopefully going to be the last release candidate, some major new
features have been added to sendcard.  [Major new features in a RC
release?? I know, just couldn't resist adding them...]

Firstly, thanks to Jeremy we now have SMTP support in sendcard using
phpmailer.  If any of you have SMTP servers I'd appreciate it if you'd test
this.

Secondly we have better language support.  Unfortunately there's no
documentation at all on this subject currently... so unless you read
through the source code you won't be able to use it.  I'll try and write
some in the next couple of days before I make the final release.

There's numerous other changes (I still haven't worked out how to use CVS
to build a changelog) that I've forgotten.

Please Please Please test this release!  I want to get 3.2.0 out asap and
without testing I won't be able to do this.

Regards,
Peter

--
sendcard - The free open source PHP e-card solution
http://www.sendcard.org