[seedit] Re: The hr tag and css

  • From: Chuck Miller <chuckmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:35:10 -0600

On Dec 29, 2011, at 12:26 AM, Sven E Olsson wrote:

> I am not sure that I understand your question….
>
> What "changes"?

The question may be overly general, but let me try again.

Imagine that I said:

"I have a fresh install of SEEdit alpha. If I need help with generating CSS and
HTML items (or wish to work as quickly as possible), what do I need to add to
that fresh install?

"Do I need to add libraries or other pieces from your website or elsewhere?

"Do I need to change the SEEdit Preferences to enable some aspects of code
assistance or code completion?"

It may be that SEEdit doesn't need extras or changes to be as helpful for a
general webworker as possible. Maybe it's set up to help right out of the
"box." But when I saw the many items in your download section, I thought maybe
I should be enhancing the basic install. "

If that's unclear, feel free to wish us a Happy New Year and let it go at that.
My confusing people happens from time to time, but doing so during the holidays
is regrettable...

<grin>

Chuck M