[seedit] Re: The hr tag and css

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 20:47:33 +0100

On Dec 29, 2011, at 19:25:23, Chuck Miller wrote:

> Thank you, Sven!
>
> Just what I was looking for. With impressive detail. Both reassuring and
> reference (and so tagged).
>

> On Dec 29, 2011, at 9:40 AM, Sven E Olsson wrote:
>
>>> "Do I need to change the SEEdit Preferences to enable some aspects of code
>>> assistance or code completion?"
>>
>> If it is not already done …
>> 1) Select "Global Folders" in the SEEdit Preferences.
>> 2) Global Snippets Folder
>
> I just did this. Went with the apparently default placement for the folder in
> the Documents folder.
>
>> /Users/wordwise/Documents
>

> Happy holiday all...
>

> Chuck M

One way is to do something like this (as I have done):

In my Documents folder I created "SEEditGlobalFolders"
and inside that created the following folders:
"Global-DocumentTemplates"
"Global-Snippets"
"Global-Includes"

And after that selected the individual folders in the SEEdit Preferences.

Note:
The folders when they are created and selected, is available in the Site Window
PopUp gear button at the bottom in the window.
Also in the Editor Window (Document Window) in the button "Actions" at the top
of the window.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype:
Answer a Question: Reply