[seeditmaxi] Re: Seedimax site newbie: 1st Q

  • From: Albert Gedraitis <cliostory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 17:45:21 -0400

Yes, Quills, I have a (virgin) website with a leading website server,
InMotion Hosting, with a temporary URL:

http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/~vollen5/

So, from the seedit max perspective, what would be next.

Meantime, I now realize that I should be addressing In Motion Hosting, and
will do that shortly.

Thanks. Owlb