[seeditmaxi] Re: Seedimax site newbie: 1st Q

  • From: Albert Gedraitis <cliostory@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 17:20:29 -0400

Hi! Alberto -- Yes,  I bawt a USA$270 something package for setting up the
website in the middle
biz class (which includes a webmai feature). I'm trying to follow the steps,
but with no content or
design plan at the start. I've got my page of record for all my join-up
seedimax data: username,
password, etc.

Domain: www.vollenhoviana.info

Username: vollen5

Password: earfix

Server: ecbiz55

Hostname: ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com

==========================

*Temporary URLs for QuickStart*

http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/~vollen5
http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/cpanel <<<< here's where I failed;
couldn't get CPanel to work
http://ecbiz55.inmotionhosting.com/webmail <<<< I tried skipping to this
step but it doesn't work either

I keep getting a dialogue box on my Leopard X.5 iMac (Intel) that says

>       Authentication Required

        A username and password are being requested by
        https://secure55.inmotionhosting.com2083
        The site says: "cPanel."

Then it has two fill-in blanks, one for Username, another for Password. When
I use the seedimax
guidelines for these designations, I don't get anything but a repeat of the
dialogue box above.

*Permanent URLs*

http://www.vollenhoviana.info/cpanel
http://www.vollenhoviana.info/webmail

http://www.ecbiz55.inmotionhosting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 4:28 PM, Alberto Prato <alberto.prato@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Hi,
> what do you mean with webmail?.... do you have already a web site?
>
> Alberto
>

> On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Albert Gedraitis <cliostory@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Can't figure out basics after getting started--that is, barely started.
>>
>> How do I establish my Webmail on my website? -- where there is nothing
>> else much, yet.
>>
>> with anticipatory thanks,
>>
>> owlb
>>

> What is your geophysical location by countrty, just to have a factoid to
imagine your
helpful presence better. I'm hoping to get my iChat hooked up soon.

Yours again with thanks, Owlb (Albert Gedraitis)