[seeditmaxi] SEEdit Pro

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 11:49:44 +0200

Hi list,

Today we do a "silent" announce about SEEdit Pro beta.
SEEdit Pro requires OS X 10.5.x Intel Mac ( i386 build )

Why not support 10.4.x and Power PC G4/G5?
This give us the possibilities to use the OS X 10.5.x Leopard features. And we have to see what happens when Apple release Snow Leopard ( Intel only ). <http://www.apple.com/macosx/snowleopard/>

SEEdit Pro Pack contains:
SEEdit Pro Leopard/Snow Leopard i386 All time Registration key
SEEdit Maxi II Tiger/Leopard i386 All time Registration key
SEEdit Maxi II Tiger/Leopard PPC All time Registration key
Allows to install on 3 machines
Free upgrade for registered SEEdit Maxi II users (by auto) in the beta period + 1 month

SEEdit Pro i386 beta download:
<http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/pro/beta/SEEditPro-i386.dmg>
SEEdit Pro now using the Sparkle framework also for auto updates in the beta stage and switch to the public release by auto when it is published. Todays build is equal to SEEdit Maxi II 2009.06 + one bug- fix (line counter broken when using Unix Line Endings) But after the weekend we begin and change the Full Screen Preview to use the Leopard framework.

Please help us testing and report issues.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx