[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit Pro

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:39:53 +0200

On 2009-04-12, at 20:20 , Marty wrote:

I'm a bit confused by the following statement:

Free upgrade for registered SEEdit Maxi II users (by auto) in the beta
period + 1 month

If we've downloaded the new Pro beta, do we need to ask by e-mail for a new license or are we supposed to use a feature within Maxi II to get a new license sent to us?

If your copy of SEEdit Maxi II is registered then ...

When you start/launch SEEdit Pro ( the second time ) you get an "Registration Request" there you have to click OK

I also noticed than after running Pro for the first time and then running Maxi II that the window positioning was different than I had used before. Are they both using the same preferences file, so changed made in (or by) Pro may impact using Maxi II?

I think it is the Find Window you thinking about?
There was an bug that is fixed in 1.0.0 build 108 ( that was uploaded 2009-04-11 )

SEEdit Maxi II and SEEdit Pro is using the same Preferences.

Sven E

PS. Take "License Questions/problems" off list.

Sven E Olsson
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx