[seedit] Re: SEEdit 6.5.0 in beta stage

  • From: Charles Miller <chuckmiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:23:27 -0500

First I applaud your diligence in carrying SEEdit forward. Some repeating
emails from other places I'm not so found of. Yours for some reason are welcome
(even though they often concern matters beyond my usage).

Second I ask my simple question. Starting up SEEdit yields a clear path to
start a new project. But often I wish only to have a blank document where I can
paste code and do some fine-tuning. Then copy out of and use elsewhere.

I haven't found the way to just get a blank SEEdit page. Directly and simply.
TIA...

Chuck M