[seedit] Re: SEEdit 6.5.0 in beta stage

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 18:40:37 +0200

On 2011-04-16, at 18:25 , Charles Miller wrote:

> On Apr 16, 2011, at 11:10 AM, Sven E Olsson wrote:
>
>> 3) In the File Menu - New, there is a lot of templates also Blank HTML
>

> I see. I was choosing File menu > New Document Window.
>
> That produced a No Document message and was frozen. So to speak.

Yes, you could work with multiple "Document Windows" so if you do that, then
you could "Open" or create New ....

> But File menu > New > Blank HTML (or whatever) does what I want.

If no Document Window as available, it create the Document Window and then Open
the file. If a Document Window already exists the file is opened in the
frontmost Document Window.

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx