[seeditmaxi] Paste Text

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:49:00 +0100

Hi list,

Into the next release of SEEdit, we would take a look how the SEEdit Paste
works or not works.

SEEdit have two "Paste Special" that allows to "Paste As Paragraphs" and "Paste
As List Items"

When you developing and customer site, the customer often send you the "Text"
by e-mail or as an attached document file.
And it is here "Paste Special" should/could be used to just select the whole
"text" and then "Paste As Paragraphs" into the html document.

We are interested to know how this works or why it do not works, perhaps we
could do something that really works to speed up your development of the html
pages.

Feel free to contact us with your "problems" and we take a look at it.

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx