[seeditmaxi] Re: Orientation

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 19:01:09 +0200

Hi!

Did you Export the Example Site and Quick Reference when you launch/ start SEEdit the first time?
You also have the Help in the Help Menu.
There is also some examples available for download from the SEEdit Download Page.
There is some Flash Movies available in the "Feature Page".

About XHTML and CSS just Google.

Regards,
Sven E

On 2009-10-09, at 18:13 , Dwain Deets wrote:

I'm trying out seeditmaxi for the first time, as well as using an HTML text editor for the first time.

I'm helping to edit a section of a website. The person guiding me is very familiar with Notebook++ and Windows OS, but has no familiarity with Mac OS, or HTML editing tools that operate in OS X world.

Is there a tutorial that can quickly get me oriented to seeditmaxi?

Dwain