[seeditmaxi] Re: Orientation

  • From: Alberto Prato <alberto.prato@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 22:19:27 +0200

Hi Dwain,
here are two links to helps you understand html, css and build a site:
http://www.w3schools.com/
http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/html-css-techniques/design-and-code-your-first-website-in-easy-to-understand-steps/

About SEEdit Maxi the only way to learn how to use it...it's using it and
you'll discover little by little every feature, believe me it's full of very
useful features and read the help menu...it help too. I did this way and
worked good.
I hope you'll love seedit maxi...
Have a nice day!

Alberto