[seaventures] RE: [seaventures] Re: The Cavern ¨CENOTE¨ diving in the Riviera Maya

  • From: "Leigh Ann Bishop" <leighann.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:08:05 -0400

Thanks. I appreciate the input!!!!
~Leigh Ann

-----Original Message-----
From: seaventures-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:seaventures-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Edwards
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:55 PM
To: seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [seaventures] Re: The Cavern ¨CENOTE¨ diving in the Riviera Maya

Leigh Ann,

I am not cave certified, I have dived the "Dos Ojos" (two eyes) Cenotes.
Your Cancun or Cozumel dive shop can probably arrange a day trip to the
Cenotes. They will throw you in a van, drive you there and back and hook
you up with a Cave Tour Certified Guide. It is a Kool dive. Make sure
that you have a good light (or two!).

Tom

Leigh Ann Bishop wrote:
> Anyone dove here?.....The Cavern ¨CENOTE¨ diving in the Riviera Maya in
> Cancun
>

> http://www.mayanaquadive.com/cavern-diving/cavern-overview/
>

> Is it worth the trip? Anyone dove Cancun that would recommend a particular
> dive operator?  My sister-in-law was asking me and I?ve never dove in
Cancun
> and have no idea if it?s a good place to dive?.or just so-so. And she
asked
> about these caverns. She?s a newly certified diver, but it doesn?t look
like
> they actually penetrate the caverns as much as just swim by and look into
> them. Any thoughts or comments?
> Thanks!!!
> ~Leigh Ann

www.SeaVentures-Scuba.com

Please send all replys to seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you need to contact the Administrator of the list then email Craig at
cgoheen(at)gmail.com
Sea Ventures List Serve Message
05:52:00