[seaventures] Re: The Cavern ¨CENOTE¨ diving in the Riviera Maya

  • From: Tom Edwards <taedwards@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 20:55:21 -0400

Leigh Ann,

I am not cave certified, I have dived the "Dos Ojos" (two eyes) Cenotes. Your Cancun or Cozumel dive shop can probably arrange a day trip to the Cenotes. They will throw you in a van, drive you there and back and hook you up with a Cave Tour Certified Guide. It is a Kool dive. Make sure that you have a good light (or two!).

Tom

Leigh Ann Bishop wrote:
Anyone dove here?.....The Cavern ¨CENOTE¨ diving in the Riviera Maya in
Cancun

http://www.mayanaquadive.com/cavern-diving/cavern-overview/

Is it worth the trip? Anyone dove Cancun that would recommend a particular
dive operator?  My sister-in-law was asking me and I’ve never dove in Cancun
and have no idea if it’s a good place to dive….or just so-so. And she asked
about these caverns. She’s a newly certified diver, but it doesn’t look like
they actually penetrate the caverns as much as just swim by and look into
them. Any thoughts or comments? Thanks!!!
~Leigh Ann

www.SeaVentures-Scuba.com

Please send all replys to seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you need to contact the Administrator of the list then email Craig at
cgoheen(at)gmail.com
Sea Ventures List Serve Message