[seaventures] Re: Weekend Dive Report

  • From: davbader@xxxxxxx
  • To: seaventures@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:18:59 -0400

Sounds great.? But not as good as those of us stuck in Curacao having to do
extra diving because we can't get out!? Weather here is hot.? Water Temp is 82
degrees with 100 foot viz.? Hopefully we get to leave today but no guarantees
on getting through Jamica.? Luckily we brought Ron's credit card info along!

Dave