RE: T17 - Winterplace Ski Trip

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:38:55 -0500

Please see the list that are signed up for our Ski Trip in January.  If you
are not signed up, we can't plan on getting you or your scout there.  Please
follow the link in the below email to get on our list.

Adult Bates Hal

          Burton Jim

          Coble Chad

          Hawks Howard

          Martz Robert

          Maynard John

          Steed Derek

Scout Burton Will

          Coble John

          Ford   Declan

          Hawks Ellis

          Lakey Hunter

          Martz Sean

          Steed Michael

          Steed Ryan

          Wright Matthew

Also, you are asked to see Chad tomorrow night if you have not paid for the
trip.  We need to make and prepay for the reservations.

Thanks and look forward to our 1st 2013 trip!

John Maynard