RE: T17 - Winterplace Ski Trip

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 16:38:55 -0500

Please see the list that are signed up for our Ski Trip in January.  If you
are not signed up, we can't plan on getting you or your scout there.  Please
follow the link in the below email to get on our list.

Adult Bates Hal

          Burton Jim

          Coble Chad

          Hawks Howard

          Martz Robert

          Maynard John

          Steed Derek

Scout Burton Will

          Coble John

          Ford   Declan

          Hawks Ellis

          Lakey Hunter

          Martz Sean

          Steed Michael

          Steed Ryan

          Wright Matthew

Also, you are asked to see Chad tomorrow night if you have not paid for the
trip.  We need to make and prepay for the reservations.

Thanks and look forward to our 1st 2013 trip!

John Maynard

Date: 1/4/2013

Time: Meet at Hut - 4:30p

Return: 1/5/2013

Location: Winterplace Ski Resort - Ghent, WV

Registration: Online Registration Form
<http://www.scouttroop17.org/permission>   (Each Scout and Adult Must
Register)

Planning: Watch your Email

Hello Folks, it's time for some snow fun!  We are heading back to West
Virginia to our favorite Ski Resort.  If your scout has not been or has
never skied, don't worry, lessons are required and we have not failed to
make a skier out of all scouts.  Included in our trip are Saturday morning
breakfast, lunch, rentals, lift ticket and a lesson. You will need to bring
money for Friday dinner and Saturday dinner on the return. Please visit our
website for more information on Winterplace Ski resort and photos from past
trips.  <http://www.scouttroop17.org/> http://www.ScoutTroop17.org

Costs:

Skiing: $120

Boarding: $140

If interested, please bring your payment (check to Troop 17) this Tuesday,
or to our Court-of-Honor on 12/4.

Court-of-Honor

Next Tuesday, we will be having our fall Court-of-Honor for all of our
scouts.

Time: 7:00p

Dress: Class A scout shirts.

Meal Prep

Friday

          Dinner: Eat on the drive up

Saturday

          Breakfast: At the Ski Slope

          Lunch: At the Ski Slope

          Dinner: Eat on the drive home

Registration is required (do not reply to this email for registration) and
it is helpful to register for each trip as soon as possible in order help us
better plan for attendance and transportation.  Simply click on the link to
fill in the web form at: www.scouttroop17.org/permission  (Adults need to
register - 1 form per person)

Helpful Web Links:

.         T17 Camping Page
<https://sites.google.com/site/scouttroop17/camping/campinfo>   (lots of
good stuff here)

.         Packing List
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0XoSFIAuQkUNWU1MTg2ZWItNGE5Ny00YzZmLThhYzU
tY2NiOTU1MTk1NWY3/edit?hl=en_US>

.         Electronics
<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5fu3ASweR4cYjNhOGYwNWUtNTQ2Zi00MzExLWI1NzI
tMGI1ZGY0Mjk0NzFj/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CIXC47IB> & Cellphone Policy

Don't forget your Nalgene Bottles!

Yours in Scouting,

John Maynard