Scouts This Week - Court of Honor, Ski Trip $ due and CIN Merit Badge Trip

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 00:57:50 +0000

This Tuesday, December 4th is our Court-of-Honor and our scouts have worked
hard, we will be presenting 57 awards to 28 scouts.
All scouts and parents are invited to attend.

*         Time: 7:00

*         Dress: Class A scout shirts.

Ski Trip Info - money is due this Tuesday.
Date: Friday, 1/4/2013
Time: Meet at Hut - 4:30p
Return: 1/5/2013
Costs: Skiing: $120, Boarding: $140
Registration:
www.scouttroop17.org/permission<http://www.scouttroop17.org/permission> (Each
Scout and Adult Must Register)

Citizenship in the Nation Merit Badge trip requirement:
Alamance Battleground, Saturday, December 8, 2012 - 2:00pm to 4:00pm

2pm meet at Auditorium for a short movie then go on a tour with Mr. Brian
Dalton.

Map Link to Alamance Battleground
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Alamance+Battleground&sll=36.085387,-79.450456&sspn=0.15898,0.262299&ie=UTF8&z=12&iwloc=A&iwstate1=dir

There is no admission fees for this facility, but donations are accepted.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org<http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court