SPL Meeting Tuesday Night 7pm - 8pm

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 20:32:54 -0500

Hello Troop 17

As is our normal policy, the Tuesday night following a camping trip, we have
our monthly Senior Patrol Meeting.  It is important that this meeting is
attended by all of our Troop leadership.  This is not a regular troop
meeting and all other scouts will not need to attend.  The SPL Meeting is
where Troop Business is planned and is held to 1 hour.

Our next Regular Meeting will be Tuesday, January 18th.  We will be working
on the Cooking Merit Badge.

Below is a list of our new leadership for Troop 17.

Senior Troop Positions

Moser, Ellis Senior Patrol Ldr

Ellington, George Asst SPL

Jepko, Zachary Senior Scribe