Next Trip Camporee - April 29

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 19:09:56 -0400

WOW, I can't believe It's time to start thinking about our next camping
trip, the Old North State Council Camporee.

This is a rare opportunity for our scouts to attend an event that has
been in the planning stages for over two years - it's going to be a
fun-filled weekend and I can't list all that is going on so please go
the website for all of the detailed information:
http://www.onscamporee.com/

Dads: please let me know if you plan to attend so I can make sure we
have enough transportation.

Permission / Code of Conduct forms: please print the attached permission
form / code of conduct and return to us - Both SCOUT and PARENT sign
this form.

Health Forms: (Attached) All participants including Boy Scouts, Leaders,
Advisors and Parents will need to complete sections A and B for
participation in the Camporee. No doctor signature is required, but
Troop 17 will need a doctor's signature for summer camp.

Leaders

1.      Hal Bates

2.      John Maynard

Scouts