National Youth Leadership Training Course Info and Applications

  • From: "Bates, Hal" <HBates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 16:42:43 -0500

This is a great leadership opportunity for our older scouts and a
nationally recognized scout leadership program that would enhance any
resume or college application. This is the top BSA leadership program
available to scouts and it is being offered this summer at our Cherokee
Scout Camp.

If you think your son would be interested, please contact me as all
applicants must have the approval of their scoutmaster.

Hal Bates
Scoutmaster - Troop 17
http://www.ScoutTroop17.org <http://www.scouttroop17.org/>
2204 Teal Court