Mt. Rogers Hike - Is a Go

  • From: "John Maynard" <John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:08:00 -0400

Hello hikers (and anyone else that wants to join us.)

Richard Schiller and I have been "over" analyzing the weather situation this
morning and feel that the way things are shaping up, we are a "GO" for this
weekend.  We will be dodging rain, but hopefully not the entire trip.

We have a plan for this evening to camp in a valley near a stream which can
be our base camp for the weekend if necessary.  Also, if the weather makes a
change for the worse, we will have a short hike and on the way home

It is important to leave as soon as possible so I look forward to seeing
everyone at 4:30 at the Scout Hut.

John Maynard

Tarheel Research High Res

   "...Agrotech Solutions"

(336) 263-5088

     PO Box 1088
     Burlington, NC 27216
 <mailto:John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MonaVie Distributor

fish[1]Drink it!  Feel it!  Share it!

P   please consider the environment before printing this email

GIF image

PNG image

GIF image

PNG image