[ScintillaNET] Re: I'm in

  • From: Metzger Michel <metzger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 11:17:20 -0400

Garrett Serack wrote:

Wheee!

I'm quite suprised. less than an hour, and already 6 or 7 people have subscribed. Maybe someone is actually using this stuff :)

Of course !
You made a great job Garrett, (and all the scintilla team actually :). I use ScintillaNET in my application. Everybody here
(I'm working in a laboratory) is very impressed by the result, and ScintillaNet takes a great part of it. Thanks !
I can put a screenshot somewhere if want.
Michel

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list.fcgi?list_id=scintillanet