[ScintillaNET] Re: I'm in

  • From: "Garrett Serack" <Garrett_Serack@xxxxxx>
  • To: <scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 09:09:38 -0600

Wheee!

I'm quite suprised. less than an hour, and already 6 or 7 people have
subscribed.
Maybe someone is actually using this stuff :)

In the Welcome message that some of you got, it mentioned that there is a
subversion repository at http://svn.scide.net that you can browse.  (You can
also just use the browser).

It is open for Anonymous read access, and I can add people to write access if
anyone has a ScintillaNET related project they would like hosted there.

If you go there now, you will find the code I'm currently working on, including
a comphrensive system for configurations, complete with stocked configs for
58 languages, and config dialogs. A quick rundown of what is there:

General/        -- General files (SciLexer.DLL and interface files)

ScConfig/       -- Configuration system, files, dialogs, samples.

ScEditor/       -- A WYSIWYG HTML editor using ScintillaNET as the source view.
                Certainly a work in progress, but somewhat functional. I grabbed
                the source to Lutz Roeder's HTML editor and started mucking.

                I may turn that into an HTML/ScintillaNET component you can drop
                into any app.

ScGen/  -- The generator I use to autogenerate the .NET bindings for the
                scintilla component. (shudder)

ScNote/         --The simple example ScNote

ScintillaNET/ -- The code for ScintillaNET.

Garrett