[ScintillaNET] Re: I can't help but nag ....

  • From: Garrett Serack <gserack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scintillanet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 12:22:17 -0600

> as long as it is fun ;-)
>
> I didn't check C++ lexers yet, but my C++ is really really  *rusty*,
> and I already have quite some experience in writing parsers in java and C#,
> therefore I would feel much more confortable.

No Problem. I'm crossing language barriers 5 ways everyday anyway
(C++,C#,Java,Javascript,vb*)

> Also I am not completely happy with current lexers, e.g. I would like to
> change
> one for javascript so it can recognize properties and methods. etc.
>
> Are there any other issues, wishes that needs to be implemented (in c#),.
> soon I could spend some time on it....so..speak up ;-)

Well, I'm going to see if I can squeeze in the code to get those
dialogs connected tonight. Past that I think we'll have to take
inventory on features/requests and see who can get what done.

It's snowing like hell here today (*sigh*) so it's not like I'm going
anywhere tonight.  I have probably this week to squeeze in code fixes
until my clients start sucking all my time again.

If I get a chance here (onsite) this afternoon, I'll see if I can whip
up specs on what a C#-implemented lexer should look like :)

    Web Page: http://tinyurl.com/yvoh2