[School-GNU-Linux] Re: Mail ID Hijacked

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 17:15:41 +0530

Biju,
You should be filing a case with the Cyber Cell under Police
Department. This is a very serious offence, a breach of security and
should not be left out.

The Cyber cell is paid to do such investigations, and unless we
provide them with real work, they will find some trivial work like
*threat to PM, blackmail of Pinarayi* etc.,  to justify their
existence.

CK Raju
IIT Kharagpur

--
CK Raju
For Tips and Tricks on School GNU/Linux visit