[School-GNU-Linux] Re: Message from Paul, please respond

  • From: "Alexander" <alexavittampilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <schoolgnu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:24:02 +0530

Please put a cloth on the street  and lay down to begg, are you donkey we are
not like old beggers  fuck you----- Original Message -----

                  Date: Wednesday, 24 February, 2010, 12:45 PM

                  Dear Biju,
                  There is no need to Beg like this way.. You can contact
Indian Embassy
                  at Nigeria and they will address your grievances, since you
have
                  access to mail, you can surely find  the address and contact
details
                  from there.. if you need any assistance in this regard,
please feel to
                  contact me again

                  On 2/24/10, Biju Paul <bijuay@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
                  > How are you doing? I am writing you this message with tears
in my eyes due
                  > what am going through, am in a great sorrow written you
this note, I could
                  > barely type or think straight right now, I hope you come to
my aid.
                  > something terrible happened to me, I had a trip to Nigeria
for a Conference.
                  > Unfortunately for me I got robbed on my way to the hotel
where i lodged
                  > along with my mobile phone, bag where my passport was and
since then i have
                  > been without money,I am even owing the hotel here. So i
have limited access
                  > to emails for now, I urgently need your financial
assistance. The total sum
                  > of money that i would need would be $3,500 to sort-out the
bills so i can
                  > make arrangements and return back, I'm very panic now, the
police only asked
                  > me to write a statement  about the incident and directed me
to the embassy,
                  > I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not
responding to the matter
                  > effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as
i get
                  >  home, I am so confused right now. I wasn't hurt because I
complied
                  > immediately. I'll wait to hear from you so I can send the
Western Union
                  > information to use in sending the money.I'll really
appreciate your concern
                  > and support. Thanks
                  >
                  > BIJU PAUL  bijuay@xxxxxxxxxxx
                  >

                  >       Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized
IE8. Get it NOW!
                  > http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/
                  For Tips and Tricks on School GNU/Linux visit
                  http://support.space-kerala.org

                  To change your subscription options to this list visit
                  http://support.space-kerala.org/mailinglist.html