[scag] Re: My CD ROM in my Desktop A4K is dead.

  • From: Mark Benson <markbenson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:34:51 +0100

On 21 Oct 2005, at 20:43, Michael Domoney wrote:

Or, perhaps Mark may have something to fit, no, wait, I think he
only has SCSI drives.

Not me guv' I;ve never owned a short form factor CD drive (though I wish I had sometimes - it'd have worked great in the A600 project!!!). Sorry!

Also, I'm going to order 2 Wireless PCMCIA Netwrok Cards from
Amigakit.

I know, it's pricey, but, I will get them ASAP and I have Found ?
some more holiday money :)

I'll say, I imported mine from California USA and it still only cost me £25...

-- Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>
68kMac.org: