[scag] Re: My CD ROM in my Desktop A4K is dead.

  • From: Michael Domoney <michael.domoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 20:43:02 +0100

Hello Darren

On 21/10/2005, Darren Glenn wrote:

Hmm I recall talking to someone who said they had a few spare
drives short enough for an A4000... now who the hell was it and
when was it.. Could of been someone at BB3 but i think it was
someone from SCAG...

Or, perhaps Mark may have something to fit, no, wait, I think he
only has SCSI drives.

-----

Also, I'm going to order 2 Wireless PCMCIA Netwrok Cards from
Amigakit.

I know, it's pricey, but, I will get them ASAP and I have Found ?
some more holiday money :)

@ Dazz, Also I need to check out your collection of CD32 Disks.

Kind Regards, Michael

aka rockape

Boing said Zebedee, ......time for bed.......I'll be back tommorrow.