[scag] Re: Just another smegging day.

  • From: Mark Benson <markbenson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: scag@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:33:09 +0100

On 20 Oct 2005, at 18:29, Michael Domoney wrote:

Hello fellow SCAGittes,

It's been a bit quiet for a while so I thought I'd share this little
GEM.

See: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/10/20/outlaw_printer_dots/

"Secret tracking codes in laser printers cracked

Big brother does dot-to-dot

Read on the above URL for the rest of the dirt.

So, if you've been making your own money, watch out :)

I've known about this for ages. No more printing illicit copies of Microsoft MS-DOS 3.3 manuals...

Michael, if your into all this anti-big-brother stuff check out:

http://www.eff.org/

The Electronic Frontier foundation are a globally recognised proactive group of people acting to preserve peoples freedom and rights in the digital world. A worthy cause if you ask me!

ALSO

I went out into the back garden this PM to do my duty and bring the
washing in.

AND

Got stung twice on the same smegging hand by a Bee :(
I am smegging sensitive to stings I now have a left hand like a pudding :)

Ouch, and again, ouch. That's really nasty. My mum ounce ran over a wasps nest with the mower and disappeared in a cloud of wasps. She gets that same swelling and stuff and she was terrible fir a few days.

Why is it when I feel a bit frisky all the wrong bits have to swell
up and go stiff ???  ;)

Oh man... pass me something to bang my face on ;o)

--
Mark Benson

My Blog:
<http://mdblog.68kmac.org>