[sbe-atlanta] SBE ATL meeting TODAY

  • From: "William P. Magliocco" <wmagliocco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sbe-atlanta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 08:05:50 -0400

Sorry for the short notice on this one, folks...there are reasons:

From www.sbe5.info

SBE Atlanta Business Meeting: Friday, May 6th at noon. The location is the Atlanta Diner, 2071 N Druid Hills Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30329

As has become an unofficial custom this time of year, we will be holding a business meeting in early May. This will allow us to discuss chapter business, programming ideas, and seek out candidates (victims, pigeons, suckers, etc.) for chapter elections. If you have ever wanted to serve Chapter 5, now would be a good time to consider doing so.

This will be a "dutch treat" meeting as we have no sponsor this month. All are welcome.

Information on our most recent meeting can be found http://www.sbe5.info/lastmeeting.html