[SAS-BOD] Re: outreach tomorrow...

  • From: Nick Monkman <nmonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sasbod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 21:17:09 -0700

Yeah I'll at least reach out via email. Looks like it'll be warm but also
completely overcast. I'll see how things look in the morning.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 9:15 PM, <cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nick they are camping out on the 2nd and 3rd, I do not have a telephone
number for Sarah, e-mail her and see if she responds, if nothing else just
drive out there early and talk with her. Just so it is not a total no-show.

Debbie