[SAS] Re: Reply to

  • From: "Paul" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "pasha582@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 14:48:32 -0800

Found this (from me) in my spam folder.  So NOW standard replies from Yahoo go
to everyone.

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

 Subject: [SAS] Re: Reply to
 To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Sunday, December 28, 2014, 3:18 PM

 When I hit "reply" in my Yahoo
 account it replies to the list, NOT the original
 sender.  To get the original sender I need to copy and
 paste his/her address.

 If your e-mail client does not automatically put the list
 using "reply" then as others have suggested try the "reply
 all" option.  I would like to know how each e-mail
 client behaves.  Does it work the same way on smart
 phones that it does with desktop e-mail clients?

 Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo

 On Mon, 12/22/14, skrause77@xxxxxxxxxxx
 <skrause77@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Subject: [SAS] Reply to
  To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Monday, December 22, 2014, 9:34 PM

  I think we need to set the reply to
  field.  I see reply going to the actual sender instead
 of
  the list.

  Steve