[SAS] Re: Priest Lake State Park (LionHead site)

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 15:43:29 +0000 (UTC)

Ok
I talked to the Ranger up there late yesterday and he said the skies have been
clear except for yesterday morning. it cleared out overnight.
I will be leaving Spokane about 2pm today to head up there. Is there anyone
planning on going. I talked to someone at work that just came back from that
campground, they said it has been clear.
I am waiting to hear from him today. about road Closures but the east side of
the lake road should be open.

Debbie