[SAS] Re: Priest Lake State Park (LionHead site)

  • From: cave8@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 03:16:17 +0000 (UTC)

Yes thanks I have an e-mail out to the Ranger, Because I found out about the
level 1 evacuation this morning, I told him if we are canceling that the latest
I would need to know would be Saturday morning.
So I will send out a message Saturday morning if it is canceled.
Thanks for looking out.

Debbie